“Cold Hard Crash”
Season 1, Episode 13
February 18, 2013
Crash becomes rich when the Bernsteins' next door neighbor, Ms. Lopez, moves away to Alaska and leaves Crash her fortune and her pet cats. Meanwhile, Wyatt competes against Scottie for President of the Snowboard Club, but the relationship between the two gets strained when Crash uses his newfound wealth to buy the election.
Crash becomes rich after a rich neighbor he is well acquainted with, Ms. Lopez, moves to Alaska. Crash gets obsesed with the money and byes a lot of stuff and Pesto even makes a V.I.P section. At the end of the episode, Crash admits to Wyatt that he had spent every cent of his fortune.
Landry Bender (Cleo Bernstein)
Tim Lagase (Crash)
- Viewership: This episode received 0.59 million U.S.A. viewers on its premiere.
- Crash blows up a mountain.
- Crash buys a bouncy house, cannon, and a hot air balloon.
- Crash pulls pranks on Mr. Poulos with Ms. Lopez.
- Mr. Poulos proposes to Ms. Lopez at the end of the episode, but cancels the wedding when he learns she is broke.