“Release the Crashen”
Season 1, Episode 12
February 11, 2013
Erinnie Dobson & Shannon Fopeano
Mel makes Crash and Wyatt hang out with Alexander, an annoying and Nigerian kid. When Alexander's mom, Ootachka starts hanging out with Mel, she and the boys must try to figure how to stop hanging out with them.
When Crash and Bern are forced to hang out with Alexander, they develope a new found hate for Nigerians and Africans in large. After forming a militia of people sharing their ideals, they hijack military boats and begin the crusade to Africa.
3 months pass before they land. When they do, they violently capture land. Crash rapes several women, fathering tens of children.
3 years would go on as Crash and Bern slaughtered millions of Africans with their militia. They were so powerful and destructive in their war crimes on undeveloped countries, they had to be killed with nuclear bombs stronger than those used in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
young Mel (sometimes)
Cleo (one appearance only)
- The title parodies the quote "release the kraken" from Clash of the Titans.
- In this episode, we see what Mel looks like when she was young.
- Cleo only makes one appearance in this episode as a slave to Crash and Bern's Regime.
- In this episode, Crash seems to start a minor drug problem.
- Bern's love for rather young women is revealed.
- Their new militia attempts to start a new nation called the Confederate States Of North Africa. (C.S.N.A.)
After Crash pulled out his fire arm, he pretends that it jams up before executing a child.