Season 1, Episode 8
January 14, 2013
Crash steals a car, and brings Wyatt on a joyride. When he tells Crash that he stole the car, and they could get arrested, Wyatt then finds out Crash had been stealing a lot of random items, even things from Pesto's prize counter. Crash with the help of Wyatt devise a plan to return the prizes without Pesto noticing. They distract Pesto and Crash returns the prizes. Crash then meets Dorris and gives her all the other items he stole, because Dorris said it was for charity, and he would get "good karma". The cops then track Dorris back to Crash and question him. He breaks down and tells them how he stole stuff. They decide to release the charges, claiming that the stolen items will help in thier investigation, and reveal to Crash she is a con artist. Crash tells Wyatt and they decide to take matters into their own hands. They try and take Dorris down by disguising themselves as a grandfather and grandson in order to bust her without police assistance. Crash blows their cover and then a 2-on-1 brawl ensues. Crash and Wyatt then beat up Dorris until the cops come. Dorris is arrested then everything is normal, until Crash makes his own money, and steals the same car from Crazy Larry's Car Lot, and takes Princess Glitter on a midday cruise
- In Disney XD Malaysia and Asia airings, there is a scene cut where Crash fights Dorris.
- This is the first time the laser tag area inside the arcade in this episode during the Crash and Wyatt vs Dorris fight.
- Crash made his own money with the quote: "In Crash We Trust". On the other side is his butt.
- Crash stole many things like a car, a cotton candy machine much to Wyatt's excitement, and Ulysses S. Grant's Tombstone.
- It's unknown how Princess Glitter returns after this episode, because she flies out of the stolen car at the end.